Ok, so I shut down e1000g0 which means my global zone can not access internet.
The local zone will have e1000g0:1 which I do not shut down, which means the
local zone can access internet. Correct?

But, if we look at this picture
I see a virtual switch in the middle. I dont really understand the purpose of
the virtual switch in the middle. What is it for?

Should I also have a vswitch in the middle? And connect all local zones to the
vswitch? And then I shut down the global zone called "vnic0" in the picture? Or
is it "eri0" I should shut down?