On 10/ 1/10 09:42 AM, Orvar Korvar wrote:
Ok, now I am confused.

I want to shut down all internet connection to my global zone. I dont want to
shut down the global zone, only the internet connection. I want to reach
internet only from local zones. Some of the local zones will have a server
application running. Others will just be used for surfing. I will install
VirtualBox in the local zones.

I don't think you can install VirtualBox in a zone. If you are using VirtualBox, you can use the same networking tricks to get isolation as you would use for a zone.

Is this possible or not? Some say yes, other say no?

The response you didn't quote answered your question: