I am still confused. "cjg" wrote at the very bottom, that it is possible to
shutdown internet connection to the global zone and provided a link. I dont
understand what the link says, as I am a Solaris noob. Can someone explain?

I dont feel I have a definitive answer. Is it possible to shut down internet
connection to the global zone, or not? And if it is possible, how do I do it?
Just by "ifconfig e1000g0 down" or something similar?

Regarding VirtualBox. According to the book "Oracle Solaris 10 System
Virtualization Essentials" by Victor, et al, it says that it is possible to
install VirtualBox into the global zone and startup VirtualBox in a local zone
and install the virtual machine in the local zone. The syntax is this:
# zonecfg ....
add device
 set match=/dev/vboxdrv
 end

Hence, you just configure your zone as usual, but you also add the above lines
when you configure your local zone. Then you can fire up VirtualBox in the
local zone.

Regarding "exclusive-ip" in the zone configuration. If I set "exclusive-ip" to
a vnic, then no other zone can access the vnic. That is the reason I want to
use exclusive-ip.