Orvar Korvar wrote:
I am still confused. "cjg" wrote at the very bottom, that it is possible to shutdown internet connection to the global zone and provided a link. I dont understand what the link says, as I am a Solaris noob. Can someone explain?
I dont feel I have a definitive answer. Is it possible to shut down internet connection
to the global zone, or not? And if it is possible, how do I do it? Just by "ifconfig
e1000g0 down" or something similar?

Yes. That is sufficient.

Glenn Faden | Senior Principal Software Engineer
Phone: +1 650 786 4003 | Mobile: +1 415 637 8181
Oracle Solaris Security, Solaris Core OS Technology Engineering