LinkedIn
------------Paul Mangan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Bill,

- Paul Mangan

Accept invitation from Paul Mangan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-p8lz67-ggc9g0q7-5f/zU8izRQLSxuF4nZnzSti6rQw5dAGsJI6q6LjH9XZLUK7/blk/I7475195_15/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNnPkVcjkTd3t9bRdblTlPoQhzbPwOej8PdPsUe34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Paul Mangan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-p8lz67-ggc9g0q7-5f/zU8izRQLSxuF4nZnzSti6rQw5dAGsJI6q6LjH9XZLUK7/blk/I7475195_15/dj5vdjANdjsQdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Paul Mangan be a good idea?

Paul Mangan's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Paul Mangan's invitation, check Paul Mangan's connections to
see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building
these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation