On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Nicolas Dorfsman <n...@woup.net> wrote:

> Le 5 déc. 2010 à 15:14, Fabian R. Breschi a écrit :
>
>>>  On 12/ 4/10 02:42 PM, Fabian R. Breschi wrote:
>>> Hello,

>>> not-supported native NFS service for non-global
>>> zones, any suggestions?
>>>
>>> You can't.
>>
>> Fine so, the only workaround, I gues,s is to enable NFS shares from the
>> global-zone pointing into the non-global zones shared dirs
>
> Be carefull. A zone should not NFS mount a directory from global zone
> (unsupported and could lead to a deadlock). You have to lofs mount.

A bit more clarity on that caution is due - this only applies to an
NFS mount from the global zone on which the non-global zone is
running.  Further, I thought that this was an interaction between UFS
and NFS that could cause a problem and that the NFS share was coming
from ZFS the problem didn't exist.

--
Mike Gerdts
http://mgerdts.blogspot.com/