Ok, thanks. So, Solaris zones are probably not susceptible to these kind of
attacks, it seems.

But I was considering running VirtualBox in each local zone and surf from the
VirtualBox virtual machines. So, in that case, then you can exploit that attack
in each local zone. But you could not access the other local zones, because of
underlying Zone model?

Regarding my SunRay setup and Global zone. I think I just should do it simple,
just like this picture: Figure 15-1. Zone 1 will be the global zone. And the
rest of the zones, will be VirtualBox zones. Good so?