Dear List

I'm facing the following problem:

We want to "move" Solaris Workstations into Solaris 10 lokal Zones using
the p2v feature by Solaris 10 Update 9+

We created a flash-Archive from the Workstation and installed this Flash
on in a local zone.
The Installation and also the post-install which removes all the SMF
Services doesn't belong to lokal Zones was successfull.

All the Services and also packages installed on the workstation are working.
The only Problem we have now is, that the Xsun process does not start,
because he need/want a frame buffer device.

cde-login Service is running
Xsun not, if I try to start it it claims about the missing /dev/fb devices

Because Users are used to connect to the dtlogin-Screen this should run.
Starting gome-session through X-Tunnel is working.

-bash-3.2# svcs -vx cde-login
svc:/application/graphical-login/cde-login:default (CDE login)
 State: online since January 31, 2012 11:09:00 PM MET
   See: man -M /usr/dt/share/man -s 1 dtlogin
   See: /var/svc/log/application-graphical-login-cde-login:default.log
Impact: None.

-bash-3.2# ps -ef | grep dtlo
    root  8885  8877   0 23:09:41 pts/2       0:00 grep dtlo
    root  8690  8327   0 23:09:01 ?           0:00 /usr/dt/bin/dtlogin
-daemon

-bash-3.2# ps -ef | grep Xsun
    root  8887  8877   0 23:09:46 pts/2       0:00 grep Xsun

-bash-3.2# /usr/openwin/bin/Xsun
/dev/fb: No such file or directory
/dev/fb: No such file or directory
Graphics Adapter device /dev/fb is of unknown type

Fatal server error:
InitOutput: Error loading module for /dev/fb

-bash-3.2#

-bash-3.2# svcs -vx
-bash-3.2# pkginfo -p
-bash-3.2# uname -rv