On 11/02/2012 14:15, Enda O'Connor wrote:
Hi
According to this your global zone is at
151 ie express

Global zone version: entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.0.1:20101105T054056Z

in global zone run
pkg info entire
if that says 151 then can i see
pkg publisher

If pkg is set to s11  repo
and if entire is at 151
run
pkg update pkg
init 6
on reboot
pkg update

if any of these fail add -nv to see what gives.

Enda

If that points to s11
can I see
pkg update -nv '*@latest'

Enda
On 11/02/2012 14:06, gerard henry wrote:
i exactly have the same problem, but "detach; attach -u" didn't solve it

But it seems that the attach -u doesn't upgrade, according to the
messages:
# zoneadm -z www attach -u
Log File: /var/tmp/www.attach_log.LGaqKg
Attach Path: /zones/www/root
Attach ZFS Dataset: rpool/zones/www/ROOT/zbe-4

Installing: Using pre-existing data in zonepath
Global zone version: entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.0.1:20101105T054056Z
Non-Global zone version: entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.151.0.1:20101105T054056Z
Cache: Using /var/pkg/publisher.
Updating non-global zone: Output follows
No updates necessary for this image.

Updating non-global zone: Zone updated.
Result: Attach Succeeded.

after the system has booted with:
SunOS Release 5.11 Version 151.0.1.12 64-bit

I don't understand what you said with "pkg -R ... image-update" ?

thanks in advance for help,