But when you will do
#zoneadm -z zonename reboot
your SMF scripts will not work! Your script will be run once when server start up, and will not run when you use zoneadm reboot/(stop;start)
yes. It is only necessary to set the routes once.
To set the route the Interface/IP must be exist on the System -> ready the zone
by a reboot the routes will not disappear.
way to use alias script for command zoneadm (instead real command) = not good,
we to not use a alias Script, we still use zoneadm
only our SMF is started before the zones SMF
we ready the zones
add the routes
halt the zones
than the original zones SMF start up the zones

as mentioned before, by a reboot the routes are still on the system.

Regards Christian