may be one could add
in solaris resource control used to be project based
one need to setup project and limit the resoure pool
then assign the poll to zone.
it is not easy to  use .

since then many  shortcut for resource pool control are added to zonecfg
make it very easy to add resource control  inside the zone

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 18, 2012, at 11:25, "Hung-Sheng Tsao (LaoTsao) Ph.D" <laot...@gmail.com>