El 2012-04-18 19.22, Hung-Sheng Tsao (LaoTsao) Ph.D escribió:
may be one could add
in solaris resource control used to be project based
one need to setup project and limit the resoure pool
then assign the poll to zone.
it is not easy to  use .

since then many  shortcut for resource pool control are added to zonecfg
make it very easy to add resource control  inside the zone

The cuestion sill, more or less, there: It is possible to limit the amout of RAM that a zone can borrow from the global zone without rcapd? As far as I can understand, if a zone only uses zone.max-shm-memory instead, potencially can borrow all the available RAM. So?

I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.