you can't create vnics from inside a zone.  (it's not supported.)

but the global zone can create additional vnics and give them to the
zone.  the easiest way to do this is to have the global zone
administrator update the zonecfg for you zone to include multiple "anet"
resources, one for each vnic that you want.  when they create an "anet"
resource they can specify the physical link that the vnic should be
created on top of (via the anet lower-link property).

ed