Hi Edward,

   I believe i was not so clear about the problem.
   I'm not trying to create vnics from inside the zone... I'm trying to run
this command inside the container: "dladm create-bridge -P trill -l net0
mytrillBridge" (net0 being the vnic create from global zone).
   Like I said, Trilld have a requisite that in order to run, a bridge in
Trill protect mode must be initiated, but the command above output that I
cannot create a bridge since net0 is a vnic.
   Eric suggest: "You may need to delegate physical NICs to the
container..." and I believe that virtualizing Solaris from a Vmware ou Xen
Hypervisor, giving a lot of "vmware network cards" should be enough...
    If you or anybody else on the list have another idea of how to run
trilld from inside a Container I would love to know.
    Thank you for your interest and time.

Regards.

Daniel.

2012/8/21 Edward Pilatowicz <edward.pilatow...@oracle.com>

> you can't create vnics from inside a zone.  (it's not supported.)
>
> but the global zone can create additional vnics and give them to the
> zone.  the easiest way to do this is to have the global zone
> administrator update the zonecfg for you zone to include multiple "anet"
> resources, one for each vnic that you want.  when they create an "anet"
> resource they can specify the physical link that the vnic should be
> created on top of (via the anet lower-link property).
>
> ed
>
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 02:58:04PM -0300, Daniel Requena wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >    I'm trying to run a simulation for my master thesis using Solaris
> > Containers, but I'm having a problem.
> >    I need to run Trilld inside the containers, but in order to run
> trilld I
> > must be able to Bridge network cards... when I try to run dladm to create
> > the bridge inside a container, it says that a vnic cannot be bridged...
> :/
> >    The main objective in this simulation is to emulate a trill switch
> cloud
> > all interconnected but this "bridge" problem is killing me..
> >    Is there a way to use a different nic inside the containers so I can
> run
> > trilld?
> >    Any help or idea is appreciated.
> >
> > Regards.