Dear community,
I am thrilled to come to you today as a PSC Chair to bring you this great news
about the ZOO-Project.

We’ve been involved during few weeks in updating the ZOO-Project to make it
passing all the tests from the OGC ETS for the OGC API - Processes - Part 1:
Core. After this work finished, we taken the responsibility to submit an
application for certification, and yesterday we get informed that our
application was accepted.

Also, the ZOO-Project became a Reference Implementation [1].

I wish that the whole community have a great day and celebrate this amazing
news. 🍾

All this was possible with your help and support. So, I also take advantage of
this email to thanks everyone from the community for the help and support.

Best regards,

[1] https://www.ogc.org/resources/product-details/?pid=1767
(https://www.ogc.org/resources/product-details/?pid=1767)

Gerald Fenoy