Lol.. Apache infrastructure supports multiple wiki backends.  It's up
to the project to pick which one you want to you.  You currently have
picked MoinMoin, but you could have easily picked Confluence, just
like these other Apache projects did:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dashboard.action

Regards,
Hiram