Anthony, Could you tell me how you're starting up the servers? Everything
works fine in my setting, so I can't reproduce it. I'm starting up one
server at a time, and my config is very similar to yours:

clientPort=2181
quorumPort=1111
electionPort=1112
tickTime=2000
initLimit=5
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/tmp/zookeeper
server.1=xxx1:11111
server.2=xxx2:11111
server.3=xxx3:11111

In any case, there seems to be a race condition in QuorumCnxManager, which
I'll investigate.

Thanks,
-Flavio