We're down to 6 JIRAs for 3.0.0 of ZooKeeper, that's 95 issues resolved out of 101 for this release! Great job everyone!!

We are on track for our Oct22nd release date (+ a few days for the PMC voting process). I'd like to see the remaining 6 issues fixed, reviewed, and committed to SVN by EOD Thursday Oct16. Anyone see issues with this?

Once all the 3.0.0 jiras are committed to SVN I'll create/publish a release candidate for everyone to review & test. If there are no issues found by say Tuesday of next week I'll put it up for a PMC vote.

Let me know if there are questions or comments.

ps. the ZooKeeper release process page is here: