Thanks for the feedback Doug.
1) I created ZOOKEEPER-206 to address the first 3 issues you mentioned
2) regarding the logo this is already captured at ZOOKEEPER-69. We have
a preliminary logo, working to finalize (should be soon)
Doug Cutting wrote:
The release looks great, much better than most first releases!
I noticed a few minor problems in the documentation, but these should by
no means not stop the release. In particular:
- The "Zookeeper Documentation" tab should contain the version number.
- "Informal Documentation" might better be named "Other Documentation".
- The "Other Info" page should be removed, since it contains nothing.
- a logo (ZOOKEEPER-69), any logo, would sure be nice.
Patrick Hunt wrote:
I've created a candidate build for the first Apache release of
ZooKeeper - version 3.0.0.
*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Friday, October 24.***