ZK 3.0.0 added support for JMX. Basic server stats are available, as are details on per-client connections. However we don't have zk specific documentation and also it would probably be a good idea for someone that's expert in JMX to review what we have and suggest changes. One thing that may factor in is that we would like to move to "JDK6 only" in 3.1.0. Additionally there's probably information that's missing from our JMX beans that could help debug/operate a running zk instance.

Anyone an expert in JMX that could provide some help?

Regards,

Patrick

ps. docs are in forrest (see trunk/src/docs) but we do have a tech writer that could help with the formatting, etc... the main thing is to write the content.