Thanks for the feedback. Nigel noticed this as well, slated for next release:

Doug Cutting wrote:

I note that 'ant clean test' fails, since the build requires an svn checkout, but 'ant test' on a release succeeds. It would be best if the build worked without a subversion checkout. But that's a nit.

Patrick Hunt wrote:
I've created a second candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.0.1.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Friday, November 28.***

The only change to rc1 from rc0 is adding a missing apache license header to a source file:

Should we release this?