Mahadev konar updated ZOOKEEPER-231:
Here is the latest patch. THis patch has the following --
- quota can be set via the commadn line using setQuota -n|-b path
- quota can be deleted via the commandline using delQuota [-n|-b] path
- setting quota for a node that does not exist will throw an exception
- setting quota for a node that has an ancestor or a descendant that has a
quota cannot be set
- includes a simeple test case -- their are lot of corner cases. I am still
trying to add more
- includes documentation (please review the documentation to see if you
understand how to use quotas)
- their are a lot of corner cases --- feel free to test them and mention it on
the jira -- i will tru and write a test case for that.
> Quotas in zookeeper
> Key: ZOOKEEPER-231
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-231
> Project: Zookeeper
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Affects Versions: 3.0.0
> Reporter: Mahadev konar
> Assignee: Mahadev konar
> Fix For: 3.1.0
> Attachments: ZOOKEEPER-231.patch, ZOOKEEPER-231.patch,
> ZOOKEEPER-231.patch, ZOOKEEPER-231.patch, ZOOKEEPER-231.patch,
> creating quota's in zookeeper so that a runaway application does not bring
> down the zookeeper cluster.
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.