HI Manos,

 The accepting of a txn for being processed does not mean that the txn has
been accpeted by the quorum and has been applied to the quorum servers. So,
it is very much possible that one of the client changes an acl on a node and
the other client unauthorized to read (with respect to the change by
client1) reads the data before the acl change is propagated and accepted by
the quorum.

mahadev