Mahadev konar updated ZOOKEEPER-361:

    Attachment: zookeeper-361.patch

this patch should fix the issue. I just tested it on vesta. thanks for granting 
me access.

- the problem was with the machine being ipv6 enabled and the localhost lookup 
returning multuple addresses.  I changed the client address to

- the second problem is the script using /tmp/zkdata, I made it to use 
build/tmp for all the temporary logs/zookeeper database. this one took me a 
while since I thought the problem was with the c tests wherein a node was 
showing up as existing (which should not have existed). The reason was that I 
wasnt deleting the old zookeeper database in the script, so it was using the 
old database in which the node existed :).

> integrate cppunit testing as part of hudson patch process.
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>                 Key: ZOOKEEPER-361
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-361
>             Project: Zookeeper
>          Issue Type: New Feature
>          Components: build
>    Affects Versions: 3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.1.0, 3.1.1
>            Reporter: Mahadev konar
>            Assignee: Giridharan Kesavan
>         Attachments: zk-361.patch, zookeeper-361.patch
> we need to test the c tests as part of our hudson patch testing process.

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.

Reply via email to