Patrick Hunt commented on ZOOKEEPER-395:
Wow, this is great! Thanks Henry.
I was able to successfully build and attach to a running zookeeper server
I looked at doing a python binding recently but I'm afraid while I'm a decent
python programmer I don't know
a thing about the python/c/c++ binding. I see you used the direct layer (rather
than pyrex or something), that's
We'd love to include this. If you could resubmit the patch with:
1) put it into the src/contrib/zkpython directory (perl is in zkperl)
2) c++ probably in src/contrib/zkpython/src/c++
3) python probably in src/contrib/zkpython/src/python
4) python based tests probably in src/contrib/zkpython/src/test
5) README.txt in src/contrib/zkpython
> Python bindings
> Key: ZOOKEEPER-395
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-395
> Project: Zookeeper
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Affects Versions: 3.2.0
> Reporter: Henry Robinson
> Assignee: Henry Robinson
> Attachments: ZOOKEEPER-395.patch
> ZooKeeper doesn't have Python bindings. Having them would be useful, and
> would complement the extant Perl bindings.
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.