We have been planning for a ZooKeeper 3.2 release at the end of May. There are currently 82 of 101 issues resolved for the release, this is after Mahadev and I scrubbed the bug list for obvious issues that can be pushed to 3.3. Looking at the remaining issues I believe we can realistically push a release if given another 4 weeks or so - many of the remaining issues are simple bug/doc fixes, however there are a few blockers that we should address for 3.2:

I will update the JIRA version information to push 3.2 release out to the end of June. Let me know if there are any questions/comments.