I'd prefer holding off for 3.3/3.2.1 unless you feel strongly. We're already a few days behind the original release schedule (jun29).


Henry Robinson wrote:
Hi Patrick -

Looks good at first glance; I'll vote once I've tested more thoroughly.

Is there any chance of getting ZOOKEEPER-447 added? It's a tiny patch which
lets you specify config files on the command line or in the environment.
It's blocked by Hudson at the moment due to the lack of tests; I find it
very useful for bringing up an ensemble on a single machine for testing. Let
me know if you think it needs dedicated tests - if it does, it's not worth
holding the release for.


On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> wrote:

I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.2.0. Over 120 JIRAs are
addressed in this release, with major new features for; perl/python/rest
bindings, flexible quorum support, recipe code libraries, chroot support in
connect string, and much more.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Monday, July 6.***


Should we release this?


Reply via email to