I'm usually an emacs user so it took quite a while to setup zookeeper in
Eclipse, but it seems alright now.
I started with the Hadoop tutorial to pull Zookeeper from the svn repo:
You need to adjust the build paths though since it assumes src/ is the root
of the package structure.
Right click project, Build path, Configure Build Path
Go to the Source tab, then you need to individually add the dirs under
I added them all, but I think you can get away with:
Then go to the Libraries tab and Add JARs from the src/java/lib directory
you need jline, junit, log4j.
With this setup I could run ClientTest by right clicking it and "Run as
Junit Test" like in the Hadoop tutorial.