Not to harp on this ;-) but this sounds like something that would be a very helpful addition to the README.

Ted Dunning wrote:
I think that another way to say this is that zkClient is going a bit for the
Spring philosophy that if the caller can't (or won't) be handling the
situation, then they shouldn't be forced to declare it.  The Spring
jdbcTemplate is a grand example of the benefits of this.

First implementations of this policy generally are a bit too broad, though,
so this should be examined carefully.