Hi Mahadev,

   Can you please create a jira and upload the code to that jira for
> feedback? I am guessing that you want to contribute these tests back to
> zookeeper right ?
>  Also, do take a look at src/recipes/lock for an implementation of locks on
> top of zookeeper. They have some tests as well.

Sounds good, I have created an ASF JIRA account, but it doesn't look like I
can attach a file in Step 2 of the "Create Issue" screen.  Do I have to
create the jira first then attach the file?

> Also, if you are willing to work a little more on your queue
> implementation,
> we could have that as a part of src/recipes and then people could use that.
> Tests can be added to this recipe to verify them...

Just took a look at the lock recipe, I'll start working on a queue recipe
and tests.

Steven