Due to the issue I reported a few days ago, ZOOKEEPER-582 (email attached), we will be creating new 3.2.2. and 3.1.2 releases to address. Release candidates should be put up for the vote in the next day or so.

3.2.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310801&fixfor=12314335&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

3.1.2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310801&fixfor=12314394&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

Patrick
--- Begin Message --- We've found an issue with the migration tool used to migrate users from version 2 of ZooKeeper to version 3. This tool was provided to users who upgraded from the SourceForge v2 ZK, after we moved to being a subproject of Apache Hadoop (which is the same time that we incremented the version number from 2.x.y to 3.0.0 - 2+ years ago)

Please note, this only effects users who migrated their ZK data directory from version 2 to version 3. If you have only ever used ZK version 3.0.0 and later this does not effect you.

Patrick

--- End Message ---