Moving the discussion to zookeeper-dev.

It is perhaps important to distinguish between message logging and transaction logging. Ben seems to be referring to message logging, the ones we output with log4j. I'm not sure if Ivan is talking about the same.

In any case, I think point 3 is interesting: looking at ways to visualize logs that could help with spotting problems.