Hi Thomas,
  Could you verify this by just testing the trunk without your patch? You
might very well be right that those tests are a little flaky.

As for the hudson builds, Nigel is working on getting the patch builds for
zookeeper running. As soon as that gets fixed this flaky tests would show up
more often.

Thanks
mahadev

On 10/20/10 11:48 PM, "Thomas Koch" <tho...@koch.ro> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> last night I let my hudson server do 42 (sic) builds of ZooKeeper trunk. One
> of this builds failed:
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Leader hasn't joined: 5
>         at org.apache.zookeeper.test.FLETest.testLE(FLETest.java:312)
>
> I did this many builds of trunk, because in my quest to redo the client netty
> integration step by step I made one step which resulted in 2 failed builds out
> of 8. The two failures were both:
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Threads didn't join
>         at

org.apache.zookeeper.test.FLERestartTest.testLERestart(FLERestartTest.java:198>
)