From: Stu Hood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 7:34 PM
Subject: Read Write Performance Graphs

Question regarding the current docs: the "Reliability in the Presence of
Errors" graph on does
not list how many ZooKeeper quorum nodes are in use, or the fraction of

I'd like to use the graphic in a presentation, but I'm sure someone will
ask these questions.

Thanks tons!

Stu Hood
Architecture Software Developer