Robert Newson wrote:
However, for those of us, myself included, that do use Maven, could
Maven artifacts be deployed to the main repository as part of the
release cycle? That is the binary jar, source jar and javadoc jar?
It's not necessary to use Maven to do so (though it is easier); the
Lucene team push releases and they 'still' use Ant.

Any idea what it takes to do this? I noticed that Ivy just pushed a new v2 release candidate to apache-announce, is that necessary (ivy) or will straight ant work? From the ZK release management perspective how much additional work is required?