I'm running the 3.0.0 release, and I'm receiving a warning thrown by this block
of code:

--

Why shouldn't an exists watch be triggered by a node being deleted? That is a
really common use case in my code, so I want to rule it out as the cause of a

Thanks,

Stu Hood
Architecture Software Developer
Mailtrust, a Division of Rackspace