Still waiting for the requisite +3 from Hadoop PMC. Once we get that (missing 1 vote) I can complete the release process.

We are currently at the end of the "building" stage and waiting for the vote:

Sorry about the wait, if you'd like to follow the process more closely you can sign up for zookeeper-dev list where the voting takes place.


Mahadev Konar wrote:
Hi Jake, We are in the process of releasing. The release is up for vote. As soon as
the release passes, we will put up the release.

Here is the email by Pat.

On 11/24/08 5:50 PM, "Patrick Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: November 24, 2008 5:50:24 PM PST
Subject: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.0.1 (candidate 1)

I've created a second candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.0.1.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Friday, November 28.***

The only change to rc1 from rc0 is adding a missing apache license
header to a source file:

Should we release this?



On 12/1/08 9:45 AM, "Jake Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Any status update?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've slated the 3.0.1 fix release of ZooKeeper for the end of this week.

Of particular interest are exists() NPE in ZOOKEEPER-226, and some perf
issues ZOOKEEPER-212 & ZOOKEEPER-223

If there are any questions, or issues that should be included that are not,
please speak up.


Reply via email to