Very nice!

Not sure if it's external links or references but you could include:

"distributed file system" doesn't seem right to me, but I'm not sure what I would replace it with. ;-)

Krishna Sankar (ksankar) wrote:
First cut at I have
copied two images (ZooKeeper services and ZooKeeper Namespace)  into
Also added the right pointer in the disambiguation page

Should we add a pointer to the Apache Template as well?

P.S : I think it is a good start, so have taken down the construction
banner. Can put it up if anyone things we need to add lot more