This could be simplified if the semantics for reconnect were simplified.
Is there any reason why I should know about a disconnect if ZK is just going
to reconnect me to another server in 1ms?

Why not hide *all* of this form the user and have the client re-issue
watches on reconnect and hold off on throwing exceptions if the server

This would allow the user to just handle three conditions... total ensemble
failure, no ACL permission, or no node existing (of vice-versa).

> If I run an async request, the client should replay these if I'm
> reconnected to another host.
> --
Location: San Francisco, CA
AIM/YIM: sfburtonator