Logistical information:

Date: January 28, 2009
Time: 6:30pm
Sun Microsystems' San Diego campus
Eastgate Technology Park
9525 Towne Centre Drive
San Diego, CA
(in the UTC area, off La Jolla Village Drive between 805 and 5)
Room: Gaslamp Conference Room, second floor of building #10 (someone will be there to let you in and guide you to the room)

Coffee, Tea, and some snacks will be provided.

Looking forward to seeing you there! Don't forget to RSVP, and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

George Porter, +1 858 526-9328