From: Mahadev Konar []
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: InterruptedException

Hi Kevin,
 The interrupt exception would be thrown in case any other thread tries to
interrupt zookeeper threads during a client call (its not really
interrupting the server but interrupting the client threads). Its like any
synchronous operation that waits throwing an interrupted exception if
interrupted by any other thread.

PS: ill try responding to your other emails as well as soon as possible :).