What specific questions re the docs did you have? It will give us some insight wrt prioritization. Please enter JIRAs if you have specific areas of interest.

Qian Ye wrote:
Thanks, btw, there are a lot of '[tbd]' in the zookeeperProgrammers, could
you please fill in the blanks some time?
It would really help me much, 3x~