Our product would require support for dynamic addition and deletion of ZK
servers to the cluster. We would like to come up with a design, propose the
design to the ZK developers and then implement the feature once the design is
signed off by the ZK developers. Before we go down that path, I would like to
know if people already have any ideas on this that they could share with us.
Also, we don't want to duplicate the effort, so we would appreciate if you let
us know anyone is already working on a design proposal for this feature.

Thanks
Raghu