This year's Hadoop Summit
( is confirmed for
June 10th at the Santa Clara Marriott, and is now open for registration.

We have a packed agenda, with three tracks - for developers,
administrators, and one focused on new and innovative applications using
Hadoop. The presentations include talks from Amazon, IBM, Sun, Cloudera,
Facebook, HP, Microsoft, and the Yahoo! team, as well as leading
universities including UC Berkeley, CMU, Cornell, U of Maryland, U of
Nebraska and SUNY.

>From our experience last year with the rush for seats, I would encourage
people to register early at

Looking forward to seeing you at the summit!