I see the problem, I need to put another watch after I receive the
first event to get notified of the second event. Would it make sense
then to have a watchChildren() method that sets the second watch but
without returning the full children list? That way I can do
getChildren() the first time and then a watchChildren() after each
NodeChildrenChanged event, and update my local children list by added
or removing the affected child which I somehow get from the event. And
I dont have the redundant traffic of things already know going to all

Thanks for your fast response,