I noticed this today, sounds interesting:

"Apache CXF is an open source services framework. CXF helps you build and develop services using frontend programming APIs, like JAX-WS. These services can speak a variety of protocols such as SOAP, XML/HTTP, RESTful HTTP, or CORBA and work over a variety of transports such as HTTP, JMS or JBI."

"Q: Can you talk more about discovery with ZooKeeper and how that would work? A: In the CXF project I started implementing the RFC 119 Discovery implementation using Apache ZooKeeper as the underlying Discovery mechanism. ZooKeeper is based on a replicated central server that holds a virtual file system. Consumers connecting to the ZooKeeper server will all view the same filesystem which holds the discovery information. The way this works in practice is that you have your cluster (1 or more) of zookeeper servers running. The CXF Discovery implementation bundle is installed in your OSGi containers. It will communicate with the ZooKeeper server for the discovery information. The net effect is that the remote service consumers will see the remote services without needing any extra configuration."