Hi guys,

I have a question about connecting to zookeeper by nc or telnet. I ran
zookeeper in Multi-Server mode, and connected to the server using $nc 2181. So far, all works. Then I tried command "stat", it showed
the following:

Zookeeper version: 3.1.1-755636, built on 03/18/2009 16:52 GMT

Latency min/avg/max: 1/2/3
Sent: 218
Outstanding: 0
Zxid: 0x4
Mode: follower
Node count: 4
2009-05-13 17:16:51,615 - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:2181:nioserverc...@417]
- Exception causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: closing
2009-05-13 17:16:51,615 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:2181:nioserverc...@752]
- closing session:0x0 NIOServerCnxn:
java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connected local=/ remote=/]

and return to the shell.

The last two lines were issued by log4j (I think, I'm not so familiar with
things about Java :-p). It seems that java.io.IOException was thrown for
some reason. I'm not sure about why this happened. Could any one give me
some help?

With Regards!

Ye, Qian
Made in Zhejiang University