Couldn't find the source and the guy who wrote it has left.

So I wrote a newer, shinier viewer.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12426430for
a tar file.  You should be able to build it with "mvn jar".  With a
little pom love, it would build a unified jar as well.

Please, anybody who is a swing expert, please caress this code.  It is my
first swing UI and I don't even normally build UI things so it is bound to
be deficient in many ways.  All improvements are welcomed.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve

111 West Evelyn Ave. Ste. 202