Couldn't find the source and the guy who wrote it has left.

So I wrote a newer, shinier viewer.

a tar file.  You should be able to build it with "mvn jar".  With a
little pom love, it would build a unified jar as well.

Please, anybody who is a swing expert, please caress this code.  It is my
first swing UI and I don't even normally build UI things so it is bound to
be deficient in many ways.  All improvements are welcomed.

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Ted Dunning <> wrote:

> We have one internally.  I had thought it was from outside, but it appears
> to have been developed internally.
> Let me see if I can find the source so that we can release it to the
> community.
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Satish Bhatti <> wrote:
>> Does anybody have a utility to view a ZooKeeper cluster?  Something like a
>> file tree viewer?
>> Satish
> --
> Ted Dunning, CTO