Would love to see it - the wiki might be a better choice in terms of visibility, I created this page fairly recently:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/Troubleshooting

A section on data size impact would be great (incl general information on the cluster configuration (ie 3 vs 5 servers in ensemble) and hw would be useful)

Patrick