seems to have a description very close to what you are seeing.

Perhaps you can try running with the latest (or as recent as you can get) jvm?

Satish Bhatti wrote:
Zookeeper version: 3.1.1-755636, built on 03/18/2009 16:52 GMT

Latency min/avg/max: 0/0/220
Sent: 925109
Outstanding: 0
Zxid: 0x50051c7b3
Mode: follower
Node count: 11
Connection closed by foreign host.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am sooo glad I put in the fourth item. This is clearly not overload in
that sense.

Do you have logs from the ZK?

What does the stat command return (telnet to the ZK inquestion, type "stat"
(without the quotes)).

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Satish Bhatti <cthd2...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a grand total of 3 files, each holding a single long!  Could it
really be in gc hell because of this?  I passed in -Xmx256m on the

Ted Dunning, CTO